The Vivaldi web browser is dynamically developed and enriched with new functions. A new version has been released which can be downloaded. What new products does the team responsible for its development include in it?
Vivaldi is a web browser whose authors set flexibility and productivity as their priorities. That is why they provide users with options that allow them to perform basic tasks faster and adapt the program to specific preferences. Another such novelty appeared in the stable 2.8 release, now available for download.
What's new in Vivaldi 2.8?
Vivaldi 2.8 is the version that comes after the release of the official Android browser. That is why the authors mark the presence of the function of synchronizing bookmarks, passwords, history or notes between devices: now both computers, as well as smartphones or tablets. Cooperation of desktop and mobile applications is to be flawless thanks to the new products introduced.
The updated program is also patches to improve performance browser operations on the PC, the elimination of many detected errors, as well as a number of minor changes: from keyboard navigation support in the bookmarks menu, through repaired operation of items in history, to the Chromium engine upgrade to the latest version.
Vivaldi web browser – download:
The most important news introduced in previous versions of Vivaldi:
- quick profile access (via desktop shortcut)
- detailed information about the page loading status
- extensive card mute
- automatic blocking of "bad" ads
- broader profile personalization options
- unread card counter in the window panel
- Razer Chroma backlight synchronization
- additional options for selecting cards
- the ability to change the size of the Quick Dial thumbnails
- extended personalization of toolbars
See other browsers: Firefox | Opera Chrome | Chromium